Ten thousand years ago, a terrible war between the two Great Goddesses struck the Floating Cities, forcing the remaining civilizations to flee to the Land Below. War tired and weak, thousands of survivors faded away into the cultures, hiding their wings and putting away their royalty and politics forever.

With the sealing of the Goddess of Destruction, the Land fell into a state of peace, and the people of the Floating City of Kohana could celebrate once more.

But now, ten thousand years later, the majik keeping the seal begins to break, threatening to once again purge the people into a world of blood and death. Will the ancient Princess be able to stop the seal from breaking, or will everyone be destroyed by the Goddess of Destruction?

Sunday 26 February 2012

About Chapter I

Chapter I will be made into two videos: an edited, and an unedited version. I am doing this for the simple reason of...

Adult, sexual themes. 

Yes. Chapter I will feature some adult themes in it so I want to make a video appropriate for young and adult audiences. Both of them WILL be posted here, but I will be limiting where I post the unedited version of it. Most likely places like Controversial Doll and Youtube and here, but Den of Angels will feature the "Safe" video.

So I hereby announce that Chapter I is nearly finished in the "image" phase, and will soon be going through the video compilation phase. ^_^

Chapter I will also introduce a new character!!!! :D 

For your troubles, please have this little preview!





Kudos

No comments:

Post a Comment