Ten thousand years ago, a terrible war between the two Great Goddesses struck the Floating Cities, forcing the remaining civilizations to flee to the Land Below. War tired and weak, thousands of survivors faded away into the cultures, hiding their wings and putting away their royalty and politics forever.

With the sealing of the Goddess of Destruction, the Land fell into a state of peace, and the people of the Floating City of Kohana could celebrate once more.

But now, ten thousand years later, the majik keeping the seal begins to break, threatening to once again purge the people into a world of blood and death. Will the ancient Princess be able to stop the seal from breaking, or will everyone be destroyed by the Goddess of Destruction?

Monday 27 February 2012

Note about Chapter I

So everyone, I lied. Editing the video and putting it together took an extremely long period of time, and with everything together the first chapter is actually quite lovely.

So I must apologize and tell you now...

There will be no "edited" version of the first chapter.

If you have a problem with sexual themes, then please know that the scene starts at: 3:35  and ends at: 6:31.  I will say, that the scene itself is cute, but some people may be offended by the content. I completely understand. I will also be posting these times right next to the link to the video and in the video description on youtube.

Also, it may take a couple extra days between video posting and updates.  The chapters are taking up at least 150-300 photos per chapter, and I have to edit each of those images, add dialogue and effects, music, and credits and etc etc. So it does take a while to fully complete a single video. 

I thank you for your patience and please stay tuned for the update on Chapter I, which I should be posting sometime tonight! :D

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment