Ten thousand years ago, a terrible war between the two Great Goddesses struck the Floating Cities, forcing the remaining civilizations to flee to the Land Below. War tired and weak, thousands of survivors faded away into the cultures, hiding their wings and putting away their royalty and politics forever.

With the sealing of the Goddess of Destruction, the Land fell into a state of peace, and the people of the Floating City of Kohana could celebrate once more.

But now, ten thousand years later, the majik keeping the seal begins to break, threatening to once again purge the people into a world of blood and death. Will the ancient Princess be able to stop the seal from breaking, or will everyone be destroyed by the Goddess of Destruction?

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Project Beginnings

At last! A blog to keep track and log the project!  I think this will make it easier to organize and share the project and thoughts in the long run. :)   I really hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do! 

I will be posting videos, updates, images, previews, projects, artworks, etc here that are strictly for the Black Rose.

I do hope you will all stick with me through this. I appreciate any support! :D



*What is that Black Rose???

It was a long novel project of mine that I started several years ago, but I have decided that  I will use my bjds and turn the whole thing into a giant photostory just for fun. ^_^

It is a giant romance/mystery/fantasy story. ^.^ That is all I will say about it here, if you are interested in more, please visit the "Black Rose" page.


*Will I make money from it?

Most certainly NOT. Noooo.  I'm not interested in making any form of currency off this project, it is purely for fun. ^_^  Besides, I use music that I do not own the copyright to, so that would be just wrong. :P

I DO own the characters, plot, storyline, and the dolls, though some of my friends' dolls may appear in the story as well. ^_^ 


*Where can you find me?

Plenty of places! :D  You can find me on:
~Facebook: Mimiru Riley


Well! Looks like it is time to begin this long journey!! :D

<3
Aislinn/Mimiru

No comments:

Post a Comment